Meat Clerk - Hiring Event!
This employer has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified applicants will be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule an interview. Click below to apply in just moments!
Sprouts is now hiring for their Store in Oceanside, CA!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in December!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
The Meat Clerk is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and practicing safe food handling procedures. This position receives, stores, and grinds meats; unloads and transports fresh, cured and boxed meats and poultry from delivery truck; counts and weighs incoming articles and compares results against invoice; and examines meats in storage and rotates meats to avoid aging.
- Provides a high level of prompt and friendly customer service; assists customers with questions, and special orders and needs
- Maintains a positive work environment
- Properly wraps, scales and labels product
- Maintains strict adherence to Company recipes
- Assists in unloading and stocking merchandise; displays and maintains in-stock conditions
- Has knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store
- Cleans and sanitizes work area (including tables, floor, walls, cases, cooler, freezer, etc.); assists in maintaining all equipment in safe working condition
- Follows all safety, health and Weights and Measures regulations; monitors temperatures within cooler, freezer and cases on a regular basis
- Rotates product and pays particular attention to code dates; maintains fresh and appealing appearance throughout the department
- Follows “Clean as You Go” and “Fresh at 4” Programs
- Maintains excellent communication with store management team and front end at all times; assists Meat Manager as needed
- General housekeeping in the department
- Assists with shelf stocking, facing and dusting as needed
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old