Nouria Energy Corporation is one of largest privately held companies in the fuel distribution, car wash and c-store industry. Our company conducts business at over 140 fuel, c-store and car wash locations across the entire New England Region. For almost 30 years, Nouria Energy has been dedicated to providing our customers with superior-quality service. We are in the midst of the rapid expansion, which presents a number of opportunities to grow with the company.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator, who will be responsible for conducting and overseeing payroll process for over 800 exempt and non-exempt geographically distributed employees, maintaining deductions, tracking time and attendance, benefits administration, and weekly/ monthly / quarterly payroll reporting. Assist employees and management with questions/issues regarding pay discrepancies, pay practices, processes, policies & procedures; issue manual checks as needed. The Payroll Administrator will review Evolution payroll interfaces, review accruals, run eTime, AOD and other ad-hoc reports. Payroll Administrator will follow up with the field managers and HR as necessary to correct data, administer vacation, sick and personal accruals/allotments based on company policies, verify payroll output and document and file all appropriate back up associated with the key and critical payroll activities required by the auditors.
- Minimum of five years of experience with various payroll systems and electronic submissions of attendance, knowledge of iSolved HCM and/or Attendance On Demand (AOD) Time Management solutions is a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Multi-state and multi-location experience strongly preferred
- Effective customer service skills
- Robust organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; work under pressure and deadlines while managing multiple tasks
- Must maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Minimum Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance
The company offers a competitive total compensation package and benefits program including annual performance bonus, 401K Plan, and great work environment.
Please forward your resume to HR@nouriaenergy.com