Our vision at Petco is Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We're making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience. From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
Position Purpose: Responsible for the efficient execution of merchandising items to ensure with consistency in product sets and signage displays across a group of stores. Accountable for a reduction in time spent on merchandising processes due to an increased familiarity of sets. Essential Job Functions: Through previous background and experience the candidate must demonstrate, with or without an accommodation, the ability to...
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
- Good knowledge of the store product and strong merchandising and organization skills.
- Ability to be diligent in completion of time keeping, mileage calculations and expenses.
- Access to reliable transportation, proper liability insurance
- Move merchandise up to 50 pounds
A minimum of one year of field retail experience is required.
Petco (Posting Importer)