On behalf of ABCmouse Retail, Headway Workforce Solutions is seeking ambitious, enthusiastic, and engaging individuals for Sales Specialist roles in your area. If you are looking for career advancement, join the rapidly growing ABCmouse.com retail team as an Entry-Level Sales Specialist. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and a self-starter. We do not require any retail sales experience and you could make up to $20+ per hour! By simply signing families up for ABCmouse, many Entry-Level Sales Specialists more than double their base pay of $12 per hour, through commissions.
We are currently hiring for the Plaza West Covina located at 112 Plaza Drive, West Covina, CA 91790. This is an entry-level inside sales position in a mall setting.
To learn more about the role, check out our video: https://vimeo.com/236135272
Job Requirements of an Entry-Level Sales Specialist with ABCmouse Retail
- Effectively demonstrate ABCmouse.com to children 2 to 8 years of age, their families, and other prospective customers
- Approach all mall customers and explain the ABCmouse.com product and benefits
- Provide outstanding customer service while signing families up to ABCmouse.com
- Be required to kneel to a children’s level, exert up to 30 lbs. of force and to stand for long periods
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must love talking to people, including children.
- Must possess the drive to achieve goals.
- Positive energy with a winning, “can-do” attitude.
- Retail sales / inside sales is a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish / English fluency) is a big plus
If you are willing and able to do these duties, we would love to speak with you! Apply today!
**All Sales Specialists will be employees of Headway Workforce Solutions**
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions aligns with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old