Stock Maintenance - Zephyr Lodge - Northstar California Resort - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Come join the Zephyr Lodge Team! We're looking for motivated, passionate, organized team members!
You will take two chair lift rides to this location. Zephyr Lodge is located on the mountain at the top of the Tahoe Zephyr Express lift. The newest on-mountain restaurant and bar, the Zephyr Lodge features an open floor plan, large timbers and a huge window wall offering spectacular views of the Pacific Crest. Enjoy a variety of internationally-inspired menu options including noodle and rice bowls, upscale grill, gourmet pizza, specialty soups and a salad bar. Open 8:30-4. [500 Indoor Seats, 200 Outdoor Seats] Perks of the job include free ski/snowboard pass with unlimited access to Vail Resorts across the country, free shift meal, buddy passes, 20% retail discounts, 25-50% food and beverage discounts, free bus passes, and more!
Stock Maintenance is a great entry-level position with a lot of potential opportunities for learning valuable on-the-job skills and sense of responsibility. It can also serve as an excellent way of obtaining better jobs at better pay. While maintaining the stock of the Zephyr Lodge, you will build a solid foundation of organizational skills for advancing within the restaurant structure and company. The job entails receiving, unpacking, rotating, and labeling all food and supplies, and maintaining organized and functional storage areas. They also help with other restaurant duties as needed. Proactively communicating with supervisors and teammates will be critical for your success.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain proper par levels on all inventory in all areas of the Zephyr Lodge: walk-ins, freezers, dry storage, back stock, cleaning supplies, and cooking tools.
- Ensure order guides are accurate and completed on schedule.
- Communicate proactively with management team and provide input regarding efficient facility operations.
- Maintain dry storage area and walk-ins in accordance with Food Service Sanitation Guidelines.
- Make sure all food is rotated and labeled upon receipt in accordance with proper food safety guidelines.
- Organize all stock in a consistent, accessible manner while ensuring proper distances from sprinklers and maintain proper aisle widths.
- Receive and move all stock in a safe manner by following best practices for occupational safety.
- Assist with updating of MSD sheets. Properly train and document on all equipment and applicable MSDS items.
- Contribute to team effort by participating in Job Sharing, assuming responsibility for the cleanliness of the resort and safety of the guests and employees; participating in safety meetings; accepting diverse assignments; maintain a positive and friendly attitude and demeanor in all internal and external interactions.
Laid-back California Luxury, the Way It Should Be.
Follow us on Instagram: #zephyrlodge
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.”
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 145133