Company: Motel 6/Studio 6
G6 Hospitality is hiring a HEAD HOUSEKEEPER for one of its iconic Motel 6/Studio 6 locations. This leadership position is at the cornerstone of delivering a great guest experience by managing how we provide clean, comfortable rooms for our guests. We are seeking an individual who is trustworthy, particular about details and is willing to take on extra tasks they see need attention. This position is responsible for maintaining high standards in our room and property cleanliness, conducting inspections and overseeing the completion of our quality and productivity goals.
This is an immediate part-time position.
About G6 Hospitality
Whether you’re working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At Motel 6/ Studio 6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members’ contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Supervises, upholds and trains the Clean Team on the Motel 6/Studio 6 Clean Team Standard Operating Procedures and timing guidelines.
- Develops action plans to address quality and productivity needs to ensure cleanliness goals are effectively met.
- Ensure rooms are clean and properly stocked with supplies for a positive guest experience – includes maintaining appropriate levels of supply inventory
- Ongoing communication with the General Manager, Maintenance Team and Welcome Team to maximize room readiness and availability.
- Reviews goals and instructions and relays any observations of risk or safety and security concerns to the General Manager.