Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jupiter West Palm Beach Hotel is ideally located on West Indiantown Road just off the Florida Turnpike and Interstate-95. The town of Jupiter Florida is just down the street with its many attractions including the Maltz Jupiter Theatre and Roger Dean Stadium. Not far from Jupiter and Juno Beach and the landmark Jupiter Lighthouse. Nearby West Palm Beach shopping includes the Palm Beach Gardens Mall and more. Restaurants, world class Jupiter Florida golf, Palm Beach International Raceway and warm Atlantic Ocean beaches are all within your reach in Jupiter Florida. For our business or education traveler coming to FAU, the Scripps Research Institute, Wackenhut, Alstom, United Technologies, Florida Power & Light, Jupiter Medical, or any of the Jupiter Tequesta companies, we offer large extended stay suites with separate sleeping and living areas. Escape from the ordinary and make Fairfield Inn & Suites your hotel of choice when visiting Jupiter Florida.
The Fairfield Inn and Suites is hiring a Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance Associate assists in overseeing property maintenance of grounds, building facilities and guestrooms. Responsible for daily cleaning and upkeep, preventive maintenance, small repairs and tasks, special projects, and communication of larger maintenance needs to the General Manager. The Maintenance Assistant must wear a provided uniform and nametag at all times on property. Duties may be assigned by property management to meet guest or operational needs.
Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Complete Preventative Maintenance Program on a timely basis.
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance repairs are done on lighting, electrical circuits and wiring, plumbing, HVAC, guest room walls, appliances, doors and locks, furniture, carpet stains, and floor coverings.
- Practice safe work habits and safe chemical handling as outlined.
- Clear trash and empty trash containers daily.
- Sweep and clean sidewalks and stairs as needed.
- Clear debris from parking lot, landscaping, and dumpster area daily.
- Ensure that exterior building and grounds are clean by use of a pressure washer and blower.
- Paint walls, ceilings, doors, and window trim as needed.
- Maintain a clean, organized maintenance workshop and storeroom.
- Complete duties and confirm on daily checklist as assigned.
- Ability to walk 4 flights of stairs and lift and carry at least 50 lbs.
- Various other duties assigned by Supervisor.