Amazing Warehouse Jobs!
Are you looking to pick up a new warehouse opportunity? We’ve got good news – your search is over. Adecco is assisting a growing communications company in Flower Mound, TX and are now hiring for WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES. And, we’re pretty good at placing our people in those opportunities. We want you on our team.
Why this Warehouse Position is a great one:
- Experience in the communications industry
- Possible temp to hire
- Career advancement and training opportunities
- Referral bonus (see below)
Some things we’re looking for in you:
- Above all, reliable. Associates that are ready to go at the start of each shift are A-OK in our book.
- While you don’t need to be a bodybuilder, we do need you to be able to lift up to 50 pounds for this job and stand for the majority of your shift
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- We’re looking for you to have at least 1 year of recent previous experience in a warehouse
Work Schedules Available:
1st shift- Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm – this pays $10/hr.
2nd shift - Monday-Friday 3:30pm-12am – this pays $10.50/hr.
Referral Bonus of $50.00 when your friend/family member works 4 weeks.
Does this all sound good to you? Great. Pick up the phone, text, or apply online. Our friendly experts are ready to get you in at a great job, so the ball is in your court.
Call Laurie for more info! 631-844-7016 or Text “Interested” to: 614-379-3975.
So, a little bit about us. We’re the worldwide leader in staffing, but it’s only because of all the great people we have working with us. We place over 88,000 people with the world’s most well known companies every day, but that’s not enough. Why? We think everybody deserves a chance to find a good job. To work on your terms. To better your situation. To get benefits, regardless of whether you’re temporary.
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your profile/resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old