Like a Grilled Chicken Wrap, the SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Team Member position is a savory plethora of food service responsibilities rolled into one. You’ll work Fountain & Frozen, Food Production, Grill, Fryer, Switchboard and, if applicable, Drive-Thru. SONIC Drive-In is a food service mecca, and our Restaurant Team Member is at the center.
Restaurant Team Member duties may include:
• Taking orders and making accurate change quickly
• Providing food service to our guests with enthusiasm
• Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
• Preparing drinks and ice cream treats
• Preparing food orders, cooking on the grill, operating the fry station as needed
• Cleaning the drive-in restaurants -- including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
Restaurant Team Member Requirements:
• Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to be flexible in all situations based on restaurant business need
• Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
• Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic Drive-In restaurants
• General knowledge and understanding of the food service / restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional Restaurant Team Member Qualifications…
• Friendly and welcoming individuals who enjoy providing pleasant and courteous food service to our guests!
• A willingness to cross-train in all of the stations. It never gets dull here!
• Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in restaurants clean and safe.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the SONIC Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.