2nd Shift, Warehouse Associate
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company that has been in business since 1971. We are one of the country's leading service providers to businesses and individuals in transition. CORT is the world's leading provider of furniture rental, tradeshow and event furnishings, and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the U.S. and in the UK. As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are
the more than 2,000 employees working nationwide.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
CORT is the nation's leading provider of transition services, helping millions of individuals and more than 80 percent of Fortune 500 companies with their event and relocation needs making a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
Inventory and quality control of all product in warehouse.
- Complete monthly inventory control count of product in warehouse.
- Stage product for loading.
- Assist in the loading of the product.
- Return product to system and rack following pickup.
- Clean and repair furniture as needed to ensure quality product.
Salary is dependent on experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent or 1 plus years of experience without a degree
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Must have reliable transportation
- Regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Frequently is required to walk and climb or balance. Occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.