Ramp Service Agent, Baggage Handler - Dulles, VA
PSG, in partnership with a premier aviation service company, is hiring Ramp Service Agents. This position provides under-wing ground support services which include loading and unloading baggage and cargo, marshalling, and water and lavatory servicing. You will work in in Dulles, VA.
This is a full time, permanent Ramp Service Agent position paying $11 per hour, plus a benefits package that includes:
- Fight Privileges
- Health insurance
- Company contributed 401k
- Paid Vacation
- Weekly Paycheck
- Paid Training
As a Ramp Service Agent, you are expected to perform the following duties:
- Marshall aircrafts during arrival and departure.
- Unload passenger luggage and air cargo, onto carts and dollies.
- Unload wheelchairs and child strollers and deliver to designated locations.
- Deliver passenger luggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system.
- Deliver air cargo to appropriate recipient.
- Drive or operate ground support equipment including tow tractors, tow bars, belt loaders, container loaders, baggage tugs, water/lavatory service trucks, aircraft ground power units, aircraft air start units, air stairs, aircraft de-icing units, baggage carts, cargo dollies and passenger vans.
- Collect and load mail, live animals, wheelchairs and child strollers onto aircrafts
- Service aircraft water and lavatories
- Inspect ramp areas adjacent to gate and aircraft for debris and remove/dispose of when found.
To be considered for the Ramp Service Agent position, you must:
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Be able to lift heavy objects that could reach 70 pounds.
- Previous ramp experience is a plus.
If you are looking for an entry level position at a wonderful company, then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.