Bilingual Part-Time Field Interviewer
On behalf of RTI International, Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking individuals for Field Interviewer positions in your area. As a Part-Time Field Interviewer, you will screen MAT (Medication-Assisted Treatment) clients for eligibility (by telephone) and visit the client in person to explain the study and to assist them in completing online interviews. An ideal candidate for this role has reliable personal transportation and past field interviewing or data collecting experience.
About the Study
The MAT (Medication-Assisted Treatment for Opioid Use Disorder) Study follows clients of 4 different opioid treatment modalities for a period of 2 years. The overarching goal of the study is to learn how MAT works in the real world. It will explore how MAT success may be influenced by contextual factors—such as client demographics or treatment program characteristics. The findings may lead to improvements in OUD treatment planning and help more people live free from opioid addiction.
As a Part-Time Field Interviewer for the MAT Study, you will be responsible for…
- Contacting sample members, screening for eligibility, consenting them and taking a laptop to their homes for a self-administered questionnaire
- May have to visit the treatment sites to assist with filling out forms
- Assuming full and legal responsibility for use and care of laptop computer, taking reasonable and appropriate steps to safeguard them against damage, loss, or theft and returning all equipment at the conclusion of your MAT assignment or at the request of your supervisor
- Providing prompt, reliable, and accurate reporting to Field Supervisor
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and English
- Able to work 20 – 30 hours per week and mostly evening and weekend hours as required by your specific assignments. Available to work during daytime as needed
- Able to transmit data electronically
- Maintain confidentiality of all survey data, including clients’ names
- Able to be personable, responsive, and interactive when conducting interviewing activities and able to work with a diverse population
- Personal, reliable transportation
- Able to carry a laptop computer and supplies, including up and down flights of stairs
- Able to work independently
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner
- Competence in computer skills required
- Attend a telephone training mid-January 2018
- Read and successfully complete all general Field Interviewer and project specific materials.
- Read the Field Interviewer manual and successfully complete a home study prior to attending training
- Participate in on-the-job training with a mentor or Field Supervisor, as needed.
Pay Rate TBD
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old