Produce Clerk - Hiring Event!
Sprouts Farmers Market has hired Snagajob to schedule interviews because they need to fill these positions quickly. After applying, qualified candidates may be contacted by a Snagajob recruiter to schedule a phone interview. Click below to apply!
Sprouts is now hiring for their NEW STORE in Valrico, FL!
Apply Now! Interviews are being held in January!
At Sprouts, you'll find mountains of fresh fruits and vegetables, barrels of wholesome grains, nuts and sweets, full-service deli, meat and seafood counters—complete with homemade burgers and sausages. Roam around our spacious aisles and you'll find fresh baked goods, eclectic beer and wine, gourmet cheese, sensibly-priced vitamins and supplements, and thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries.
The Produce Clerk is responsible for the proper stocking and rotation of merchandise in the Produce Department, including trimming, watering, and merchandising of products to ensure fresh, high quality offerings. This position ensures proper inventory control to maximize product freshness and availability, and answers questions from customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Responds positively to customer’s inquiries and assists customers with questions, information and product selection
- Ensures cleanliness of Produce department, storage area, and work area for safety; includes cleaning of shelves and products, keeping floors free of spills or water, removing hazardous debris from floor and sweeping
- Stocks Produce department; includes presentation of product, facing, filling, and organization of all product items as set by the Produce Department schematics as well as ensuring tag and pricing accuracy
- Examines the rotation of all Produce products paying particular attention to expired stock and properly discarding outdated or spoiled items pursuant to Sprouts standards
- Receives, inspects, and logs products for accuracy of shipment, temperature, and quality
- Requires operating and using equipment such as knives, scales, wrappers, compactors, garbage disposals, pallet jacks, and hand trucks
- Ensures all wet racks are stocked, clean, and maintain proper temperatures
- Cleans and sanitizes work area (including tables, floor, scales, cases, cooler, etc.)
- Participates in pre-inventory preparation; includes back stock and assuring tags match products.
- Sustains a high level of product knowledge and product preparation
- Walks department regularly to ensure an organized, sanitary, and overall clean appearance at all times
- Follows all safety practices and procedures
Click Apply to submit your application today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old