Spa Experience Coordinator SupervisorSpa Experience Coordinator Supervisor
The program coordinator supervisor supervises the program coordinators who work in the Rotunda and the Concierge areas.
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis, blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. An idyllic, world famous wine growing region abundant with local products, our resort is designed to exude the California Wine Country experience
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
* Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
* Work daily shifts in the Spa Front Desk, Spa Concierge and/or Spa Reservations.
* Understand all Spa services, treatments, classes offered and be able to explain each in a clear precise manner.
* Ensure the overall smooth daily operation of the guest check in process at the Spa Front Desk and total overall guest experience.
* Develop, abide by and enforce standard operating procedures for Spa Front Desk, Spa Reservation and Spa Concierge staff.
* Leadership of all Spa Experience Coordinators
* Maintain Spa cleanliness and organization in the front and back of house by reporting to appropriate persons on a timely basis.
* Assist in the development of weekly schedules for the Spa Experience Coordinators, (Spa Reservations, Spa Concierge and Spa Front Desk staffing.)
* Recognize staff for outstanding performance and re-enforce the positive in a timely
* Fill in as Manager-on --Duty as business demands.
* Previous experience is an asset
* Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong computer skills, especially in Word, Excel and Property Management system
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Highly responsible & reliable
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
* Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are legally able to work in the United States
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
The Fairmont Sonopma Mission Inn & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/V/D