Full-Time Retail Assistant Manager Open Interviews December 19th!
Speedway will hold a hiring event on Tuesday, December 19th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm at the following off-site location:
- Holiday Inn Express – 411 Allenby Dr, Marysville, OH 43040
Interested candidates should submit an application online and attend the hiring event in person to receive an on-the-spot interview. Those unable to attend can complete an application at jobs.speedway.com or text APPLY to 80565. Call or text Speedway Recruiter, Jos Ortiz, at (614) 357-4065 with any questions. We hope to see you there!
Speedway LLC (Speedway), the nation’s second-largest chain of company-owned and –operated gasoline and convenience stores with approximately 2,730 stores in 21 states, is currently hiring exceptional full-time management employees throughout Columbus, Delaware, Lewis Center, Marion, and Marysville, Ohio. Open Interviews are being conducted to fill entry level leadership positions, including Assistant Managers (Co-Manager Trainees).
Full-Time Assistant Manager (Co-Manager Trainee)- Retail Sales
Do you want to become a big part of the reason why customers continually return to Speedway? Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will be part of a management team? Do you take pride in providing exceptional customer service? As a valued member of the Speedway Team you’ll witness first-hand why Speedway has the best customers and employees around!
What Speedway brings:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training in order to provide excellent customer service to our customers on every visit.
- Speedway has a strong promote from within philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
- Full-time hours and valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay
Speedway offers best in class benefits including:
- Immediate eligibility and vesting for 401k plan with a company match of $1.17 per dollar up to 6% of annual salary begins upon enrollment
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
- Paid vacation and sick pay plans
- Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
- Monthly bonus potential
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the General Manager, for all store employees
- Maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity
- Maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock
- Assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program
- A valid Driver’s License from the state of residence and auto insurance in order to conduct area pricing surveys
- A high school diploma/GED or college degree
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience as an assistant manager, team lead, or key holder we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
Start Your Story At Speedway! Apply online at speedway.com or text APPLY to 80565
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Browse similar jobs
- Cleaning Jobs
- Convenience Store Jobs
- Closer Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Entry Level Jobs
- Managerial Jobs
- High School Diploma Jobs
- Leadership Jobs
- Medical Benefits Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Merchandising Jobs
- Multitasking Jobs
- Opener Jobs
- Paid Time Off Jobs
- Retirement Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Training Jobs
- Tuition Reimbursement Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Hiring Event Jobs