We have an open position as a Cable Assembler to work for one of our clients in interconnect, network industry.
This is a Temp-Hire position and available for interview as soon as possible
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build cable assemblies per drawings/specifications
- Perform wire termination and crimp terminals on wires both manually and by machine
- Route and lace wiring for harnesses
- Assure accuracy and quality of all assemblies worked on
- Must be able to read, understand and comply with drawings, schematic diagrams, or specific written instructions.
- Knowledge of common tools (Heat shrink, crimping, soldering, etc)
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ Years of Cable Assembly experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to conduct warehouse related duties
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour