Footwear Associate (Seasonal)
Are you an outgoing person that thrives in high energy, collaborative environments driving sales? Sears is offering an exciting new career to showcase your exceptional customer service skills as a Footwear Sales Associate!
What does Footwear associate do?
Footwear Associates are responsible for providing excellent customer service and executing marketing-related requirements, including ad set-up and take-down, promotional set-up, and replenishment of promotional merchandise. As applicable, this position will assist in executing visual programs and creating visually compelling merchandise displays, fixtures and store layouts.
* Understand website navigation and proactively leverage technology in order to facilitate the customer service.
* Set and maintains sale floor to national merchandising and presentation standards.
* Maintain a neat and orderly stockroom to facilitate identification of merchandise to bring to the sales floor.
* Actively stocks sales floor throughout the day with merchandise from stockroom for maximum in stock position.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends & holidays).
* Must be ready to give exceptional member service at all times. (Smile and greet all members within 10 feet).
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.