The Production Supervisor manages and coordinates the activities of production personnel engaged in packaging beverage products for storage & shipment, including providing leadership, direction and facilitation on multiple high speed production lines.
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas . The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
- Direct and coach production operators in the execution of daily/weekly production schedules for multiple packaging lines.
- Manage within labor and operating expense budget.
- Coordinate beverages packaging ensuring safety, quality and productivity while minimizing waste.
- Meet the productivity, quality, safety, health, environmental and morale goals established for the site.
- Complete and update all necessary production paperwork and record.
- Ensure equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Review and analyze production records to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Make recommendations for long term solutions, including recommendations for replacing equipment, refurbishing equipment, procedural changes, productivity improvement, material change, etc., related to the area of accountability.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda in area of responsibility through teamwork, skills and capability development.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Manage and facilitate employee and management relationship within the guidelines of the labor contract and company policy.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees from day one based on eligibility requirements.
- 2 years previous management/supervisory experience
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Work flexible shifts, weekend and overtime as business needs
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North Americas leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas . More than 75 percent of the companys overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Motts, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Roses, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old