Footwear Associate - Seasonal
Are you an outgoing person that thrives in high energy, collaborative environments driving sales? Sears is offering an exciting new career to showcase your exceptional customer service skills as a Footwear Sales Associate!
What does Footwear associate do?
Footwear Associates are responsible for providing excellent customer service and executing marketing-related requirements, including ad set-up and take-down, promotional set-up, and replenishment of promotional merchandise. As applicable, this position will assist in executing visual programs and creating visually compelling merchandise displays, fixtures and store layouts.
* Understand website navigation and proactively leverage technology in order to facilitate the customer service.
* Set and maintains sale floor to national merchandising and presentation standards.
* Maintain a neat and orderly stockroom to facilitate identification of merchandise to bring to the sales floor.
* Actively stocks sales floor throughout the day with merchandise from stockroom for maximum in stock position.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends & holidays).
* Must be ready to give exceptional member service at all times. (Smile and greet all members within 10 feet).
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.