2nd Shift Line Lead
Production Line Lead
Integrity Staffing is seeking a line lead for a temp-to-hire position in Indianapolis, IN.
We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
Indianapolis, IN – Kentucky Ave area
Monday – Thursday 3:25pm – 1:55am, Flexibility for Overtime on unscheduled days required
Provide direction to and monitor employees who assemble product components to create quality finished goods.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Put quality standards first and maintain these standards before maintaining speed for maximum output.
- Ensuring the proper training of employees and certify skills mastered by employees, while maintaining a patient, positive and encouraging demeanor.
- Verify the employees are cleaning after each production run plus the daily and weekly cleaning is being correctly
- Perform various production line positions as needed to fill in for momentary missing employees
- Perform quality checks as work is being performed using production standards
- Make line adjustments as needed and notify Supervisor and/or Maintenance of line-related mechanical issues
- Check product accuracy – product code, expiration date and case box labels
- Perform accurate inventory counts after production run and label boxes accordingly
- Monitor correct number of product in box and on each pallet per conversation unit sheet
- Preparation for product run per production log sheet and BOM
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training as a lead in a production/distribution environment
How to Apply
Please apply online or in person at:
6000 Corporate Way, Indianapolis IN 46278
Open interviews are available Monday, Wednesday, Friday between 9am & 12pm or Tuesday, Thursday between 1pm & 4pm. Ask for the Retail Department when you arrive.
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver's license or state ID along with a social security card.
The above job description may not include all tasks necessary to complete the job. The job description is a listing of the most common tasks the associate will be required to perform in that job area. Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any offer of employment is contingent on successful completion of background and drug screening.