Grimaldi’s Pizzeria is Hiring Dishwashers!
The goal of our employees is to create an extraordinary experience for all our guests, and the kitchen is the heart of our restaurant. When guests want pizza, they choose Grimaldi's for its high quality, signature flavor and traditional pizza appeal. You are responsible for preparing and delivering that promise to each of our guests, exceeding their expectations. We consider ourselves lucky to have the ability to throw both a lunch and dinner party every day for our extended family. We want every guest to feel at home when in our restaurants and it all starts with you. If you are friendly, energetic, have a passion for pizza, and would like an opportunity for growth, we would like you to consider becoming part of the Grimaldi's family.
Some of the Benefits:
• Competitive compensation.
• Food discount.
• Opportunities for advancement for both full and part-time positions.
• Comprehensive training program.
• Flexible work schedules.
• Ability to start or build a career and join a great family.
Responsibilities of the Dishwasher:
• Cleans and sanitizes small-wares, equipment, and the work areas by practicing excellent food safety and sanitation practices.
• Assist back of house operations to ensure we are guest ready at all times by removing used pans and small-wares from the pizza line, taking out lines and trash, refreshing sanitizer buckets, etc.
• Visit our careers page for a more extensive list of Dishwasher responsibilities.
What You Can Expect:
A full-service restaurant built on the “8 Slices of Culture”, with a company committed to running the best pizzeria in the world where family and friends gather for great food and good times. Our culture is a driving force in how we operate, make decisions and interact with one another.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
For all open positions visit our careers page: https://www.grimaldispizzeria.com/careers
Browse similar jobs (139)
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
Stafford, Texas 77477