Software Engineering SMTS - EinsteinSalesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) is the global leader of Cloud based (SaaS) E-Commerce solutions that enable the world's premier retailers to maintain a robust online shopping presence. We empower our clients to improve their ROI by giving them the tools to effortlessly design and deploy seamless E-Commerce sites across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in-store applications. Commerce Cloud provides a highly scalable, integrated cloud platform that allows our clients to rapidly launch and manage multiple e-commerce stores, initiate unique marketing campaigns, and drive customer traffic across a global footprint. Our model serves for an environment of constant innovation which extends to our technology and internal company culture. Come join our 1200 employees and over 400 retailers across more than 2000 sites around the world in seeing why we say at Commerce Cloud, "Move faster, Grow faster."
Within Commerce Cloud, the Commerce Cloud Einstein machine-learning platform allows retailers to leverage real-time consumer data to personalize interactions across the ecommerce ecosystem. By capturing data from every touch point, mining behavioral signals using advanced machine learning algorithms and overlaying deep retail domain knowledge. Commerce Cloud Einstein technology enables merchandisers and marketers to drive substantial incremental engagement and revenue.
We are looking for a smart and energetic software engineer to join Commerce Cloud Einstein team at our office in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In this role you will work on cutting edge server and front-end technologies and leverage them into real-time, big-data, scalable cloud applications used by the world's leading brands. Specifically, we are looking for someone who can help build out our real-time data and services API's, machine learning frameworks, real-time monitoring and reporting/visualization dashboards using technologies such as NodeJS, Golang, Redis, Cassandra & React.
The right candidate need not have an exact match with the technologies we use; they just need to have worked on "modern" languages and tech stacks similar to what we list above.
If you have a passion for cutting-edge software engineering and writing code that can positively impact billions of shopper interactions annually, we are very interested in talking to you.
* Work collaboratively with a crack team of world-class database gurus, software engineers and data scientists on expanding the machine learning and personalization capabilities of the Commerce Cloud Einstein platform.
* The successful candidate will be curious about and able to (ultimately) play multiple roles as part of a multi-faceted, fast-moving, high-performance team:
* Application & Services Engineering: Develop new functionality for our real-time services serving up personalized real-time experiences
* Performance Engineering: Ensure that our systems scale and are performant
* Analytics Engineering: Analytics data collection, metric calculations etc.
* Infrastructure Engineering: AWS/Google Compute Engine automation, continuous integration, deployment, monitoring, alerting etc.
* Data Engineering: Build ETLs using SQL and NoSQL databases, data automation etc.
* Testing & Validation Engineering: Build out our algorithmic experimentation framework
* 7+ years experience in software engineering
* 5+ years experience building complex web applications
* Experience building complex systems from scratch using modern programming languages and tech stacks (We use nodejs, golang, redis, cassandra & react)
* You should be a quick learner and be willing to work across the full stack
* You should be at home in Linux and be able to speak bash, python and some SQL
* Hands-on cloud computing (AWS/Google) experience a plus
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Browse similar jobs (63)
Full-time, Part-timeBoston, Massachusetts 02111
Full-time, Part-timeBoston, Massachusetts 02111
Mimecast Services Limited
Full-time, Part-timeLexington, Massachusetts 02420