Mathematica Policy Research, a nationally recognized social policy research company, is currently working with The Evaluation of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Employment and Training (E&T) Pilots.
These pilots will test innovative strategies for increasing employment and earnings among SNAP participants and reducing their dependence on SNAP and other public assistance programs.
This is where we need your help! Staff is needed to find hard to reach study sample members enrolled in the pilot program in the Rockford, IL area. Once located, the Field Locator will encourage the sample member to complete a survey over the phone. You should live within a 30 mile radius of Rockford.
All staff will work as employees of Headway Workforce Solutions on behalf of Mathematica Policy Research.
- Flexible work schedule (an average of up to 30 hours of work every week for up to 5 years)
- Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Pay rate dependent on experience and location
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid telephone/web based training
- An opportunity to work on an important, national research project
Interested candidates should:
- Be resourceful, dependable, possess excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Be willing to travel up to 100 miles from your home for field work
- Be willing to undergo a low level security clearance
- Experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Organized, detailed oriented
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
This position is not currently open for hire. We are accepting interested applicants and will contact those who qualify as soon as the position is available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old