Manager, Business Analytics
- Coordinate a cross functional team in defining requirements and solution design.
- Manage requirements gathering, data analysis, design, development and support of analytical applications.
- Manage the integration requirements, process change management and deployment of an enterprise wide customer profile service.
- Serve as Certified Scrum Master, leading a team and working with the senior manager on sprint assignments and planning, and presenting reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions.
- Build dashboards and ad-hoc reports for business users, source relevant data from multiple systems, and integrate data from heterogeneous systems and apply business rules for report generation.
- Provide analytical solutions and customer insights based on demographics, shopping patterns, profiles, social media interactions, etc. for targeted marketing teams.
- Identify process improvements for business processes which involve customer information.
- Lead cross-functional teams from the planning through implementation process in assessing current customer information systems, identifying common customer processes, and identifying new or potential opportunities.
- Lead detailed discussions on customer processes, data integration technology and design requirements.
- Lead, drive and support change that creates unified customer information processes through cross collaboration with other functional areas.
- Create and maintain proper documentation for all related business processes and requirements.
- Identify gaps and opportunities within the customer processes, and apply customer profiling, campaign measurement, and addressable marketing strategies to achieve functional area business goals.
- Assist in developing the strategy data integration direction and roadmap.
- Evaluate and recommend technical solutions, and perform code reviews.
Master's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field, plus three (3) years of experience performing data integration, data warehousing and master data management.
-- or, alternatively --
Bachelor's degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology or a related field, plus five (5) years of experience performing data integration, data warehousing and master data management.
Candidate must also possess:
* Demonstrated Expertise ('DE') designing processes and methodologies to perform big data analytics (including business intelligence and decision support) using disparate and heterogeneous data sources to support business decisions.
* DE designing data acquisition strategies and performing data profiling, cleansing, massaging, data analysis, integration, data mining, and aggregations using Oracle and Teradata platforms.
* DE performing data analysis, data profiling, cleansing and massaging using Cloudera Impala, PIG, HIVE, Google Big Query, and Google Cloud SQL.
* DE creating visual analytics and high flexibility dashboards using IBM Cognos, MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Crystal Reports.
* DE in the Project Management Life Cycle, and coordinating onshore/offshore development projects according to Agile methodologies.