Retail Merchandiser - Plymouth Meeting PA - $13 to $15 Rate
Flex schedule. Supplemental Income. Must know how to set and maintain planograms. Stocking and Retail Associate interaction. Variable Hours. Mileage/Gas Plan.
$13 - $15 Rate depending on experience
You will be visiting and working in Home Centers or Hardware retail stores maintaining plan-o-grams, point of purchase materials, merchandising, stocking and building displays, participating in product knowledge training and in store events according to the service plan for each store visit. You would be responsible for maintaining client and retailer standards to increase sales volume of the products represented. Merchandising and service support for well known manufacturers in leading national retail stores.
Perfect opportunity to earn extra cash, stay at home moms/dads, college student or you!
- A valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance is required.
- Access to a reliable vehicle during work shift is required in order to transport point of purchase materials and supplies to complete projects and resets in an assigned area.
- Access to a smart phone or tablet (android or apple) with internet access is required.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking, and be able to pull, push and lift materials 50 pounds or more.
- Must be able to work a fixed or flexible work schedule based on the needs of our clients.
We operate across all 50 States utilizing our highly trained, experienced teams. Our retail partners include the market leaders in the hardware, home center and mass merchandising channels. Our supplier partners are comprised of many of the world’s largest and most recognized brands who rely on and trust in our abilities to drive brand awareness, execute at the highest level and ultimately drive sales. SRS’s field management and in store execution teams are best in class.
We’re committed to and capable of supporting our client’s needs whether it be execution of small projects or providing full time, factory trained brand ambassadors. Our retail reset teams focus on large capital projects including remodels, new store setups and category resets including the demolition of old racking and fixtures, along with the installation of new H-Frame, cantilever, gondola and casework. Signature Retail Services has the infrastructure, program management commitment, technology and the financial strength to provide our customers with on time, on budget and consistent top level results.