Assistant Manager- #5803
GPM Investments, LLC, or GPM, is one of the largest privately-owned companies in the convenience store channel of business, operating over 800 stores in a total of 17 states! We strive to be the premier convenience store business and make our locations a great place to work!
We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our growing GPM Team!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
· Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
· Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
· Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
· Assist in preparing work schedules.
· Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering and stocking.
· Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
· Assist in controlling key expense lines.
· Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day off.
Assistant Manager Job Requirements:
· 21 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
· Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
· Liability insurance on such vehicle.
· Availability to work any shift or day.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).