CNC "Night Shift" Supervisor
Supervises and directs production personnel and operations of designated departments utilizing company values and principles of customer enthusiasm, trust and respect for the individual, teamwork and continuous improvement in everything we do.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Troubleshoot any machining issues that come up.
- Monitors product quality to assure tasks are performed in accordance with standards.
- Administers all company policies fairly and consistently.
- Leads by example, coaches and mentors all employees in department.
- Monitors cost reductions such as waste, scrap, damage, rework, overhead.
- Determines staffing needs of department and identifies training needs and sets clear expectations for employees.
- Tracks and monitors progress toward facility goals of labor efficiencies, overtime, and quality.
- Oversees daily production requirements for department.
- Reviews schedules and forms; plans for upcoming week and short-term planning cooidinated by day shift Supervisor
- Promotes morale by encouraging teamwork, employee relations and motivation.
- Ensuring plant safety by providing a safe environment for employees by following Safety Management System guidelines.
- Developing and implementing process improvements that will improve cycle time of production and increase productivity.
- Maintains time and attendance records and completes employee evaluations as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have Fanuc programming background with Swiss style machining experience.
- Must speak English and Spanish and or be able to communicate English / Spanish
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a manufacturing environment including 1-2 years progressive leadership
- Effective project management, problem solving, team and interpersonal skills used to influence others to accomplish identified objectives
- Must be competent in computer skills including database navigation and data entry (E.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
Hours 4:30pm to 3:00am Monday thru Thursday
Overtime: Friday 4:30pm to 3:00am Saturday 11:00am to 4:00pm
Plenty of overtime working almost every Friday and some Half day Saturdays