Senior Pricing Analyst 15358
Senior Pricing Analyst – Alpharetta, GA 30004
12+ Month Contract
The Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical support for pricing related to new sales, renewal efforts and business case support for strategic initiatives. Responsibilities also include client revenue analysis including forecasting, budgeting and profit profitability. This role will partner directly with the Finance, Operations, Account Management and Sales teams.
• Work closely with sales, account management and senior leadership to price new contracts and renewals taking into account clients value propositions, market drivers and financial objectives
• Update, refine and improve pricing models as required and via continuous improvement efforts in support of the business
• Present materials and recommendations to division level pricing committee, Group and Corporate Deal Review Board
• Prepare financial and statistical analysis and reports
• Monitor and establish internal controls to ensure proper compliance
• Provide long range planning support, annual operating plan support, and budget support
• Provide revenue analysis, including client and product level trending and forecasting working closing with FP&A, finance revenue management team and product management
• Provide support to key business leaders re: product profitability
• Special projects (market opportunity sizing, coverage, key competitor takeaway, programs, etc.)
• Perform ad hoc analyses for operational and financial management
• Contract reviews, and working with business unit finance teams in structuring of proposals and presentation to management.
Necessary Knowledge and Skills:
• Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in excel based financial modeling, financial planning and analysis, pricing, discounted cash flow and partnering with non-finance business partners. Prior experience working in the financial services industry is a strong plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field.
• MBA and/or CPA strongly preferred.
• 4+ years of applicable accounting/finance and/or other related experience.
• Must be able to make decisions based on precedent and solve arising problems using sound business judgment and experience.
• Must have ability to quickly grasp understanding of the organization, work environment, products and process.
• Organization skills permitting the effective management of several concurrent projects and priorities.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Strong technical skills required to complete assignments; might be required to train others in area of technical expertise; MS Office Applications and knowledge of Visual Basic program language. Strong Excel skills, including advanced functions / database commands.
• Strong organizational skills, in particular, an attention to detail and the ability to prepare reports in a timely and effective manner.
• Ability to examine and verify financial documents and reports and skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
• Ability to prepare a variety of financial statements, reports and analyses as well as accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with supervisors and personnel and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, business partners and company officials.
• Ability to prepare business cases as needed to support a growing technology business.
• Proficiency with Excel is required. SAP and SAP Business Analyzer knowledge is a plus.