This seasonal position is responsible for providing our guests with exceptional customer service, following proper uniform standards, maintaining cleanliness of your work environment, and gaining knowledge of specific job duties.
Positions are currently available for employees age 16 or older who are available to work throughout the fall for HERSHEYPARK in the Dark and Christmas Candylane (October, November and December).
Retail Clerks will be required to do all of the following tasks:
- Operate cash registers and make correct change
- Maintain confidentiality with customer information
- Stock shelves with merchandise
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the store and at the end of each shift
- Sell merchandise to guests
- Interact with guests as they enter your location
- Assist guests with their purchases
- Must be 16 years of age or older by November 30, 2017.
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact with our guests
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Please note some departments may be more stringent on the appearance guidelines due to business need.
- Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions.
- Must be available to work between 10AM-MIDNIGHT.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 weekends a month.
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, and communicating.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We offer a number of desirable career paths for motivated individuals who are attracted to our guest-focused, service-minded, and character-centered culture. Some of our employees have grown up here; their first job was with us. Others have joined our team right out of college, mid-career, or after retirement. What we all have in common is a commitment to our founder Milton Hershey's legacy of excellence. We invite you to join us in Hershey The Sweetest Place On Earth.
Check out our employment opportunities online at www.HersheyJobs.com.