Location Manager Season Position The Streets at Southpoint
What could be more exciting than delivering the magic of Christmas to children and families! We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills to fill Management positions in your area!
As a Manager, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Hire, train and develop great talent
- Grow sales
- Operate within a budget
- Maintain daily operations on the photo set including, but not limited to: sales reconciliation and deposits, scheduling, payroll, and customer satisfaction
We are dedicated to bringing a happy and bright Christmas experience to all of our guests. If you like to laugh while you work, entertain children, and help capture adorable images of guests with Santa, we would love to have you on our team!
Qualified applicants must:
- Pass applicable screening requirements including criminal background check, national sex offender search and drug screen (if required by mall location)
- Have previous retail experience
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to assist with equipment/supply arrival and set up
- Be able to lift up to 60 lbs. - set-up/breakdown of equipment & help children onto Santa’s lap
- Stand for extended periods of time - operate equipment and assist guests
- Attend essential training sessions
- Wear professional black pants and comfortable closed-toe shoes
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for WorldWide Photography seasonal employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other locations may be different.
WWP services over 300 locations in the 48 states nationwide.
Apply at www.work4iconic.com