Call Center Professionals, if you’re passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking engaging, empathetic and motivated Customer Care Agents to assist customers of a nationally recognized identity theft protection service company by phone. You’ll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Training classes begin in the next three weeks, contact us today!
As a Customer Care Agent, you will be responsible for assisting members with their account by answering questions regarding the features of their service, resolving problems, preventing cancellations and identifying additional service needs. You will provide excellent customer service and support and ensure a unique memorable customer service experience with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy.
Specific duties for this entry level CSR role include:
- Efficiently handling calls related to identity fraud with professionalism, empathy, compassion and kindness.Responding to questions, overcoming objections, and closing quality sales.
- Promoting member loyalty, confidence and rapport using active listening skills, asking questions to identify, clarify and resolve client issues and concerns and prevent cancellations.
- Proactively educating members on features and benefits of the service and make recommendations.
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients’ products, services and promotions
- Updating member accounts accurately and efficiently with details of each interaction.
- Adhering to call quality standards and schedule adherence goals.
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation – guaranteed base salary + incentives
- Variety of set 40-hour full time schedules
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and paid on-the-job training
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed – family atmosphere
- Rapid opportunities for advancement. Develop career skills such as communication, presentation, customer service, time management and goal setting.
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with a passion for excellent customer service, the ability to function well in a team setting or on an individual basis, effective time-management and organizational skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Additional requirements for this CSR role include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (conversational, articulate, engaging)
- Reliable and dependable work habits
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, including one shift during the weekend
- Computer proficiency with the ability to navigate between multiple computer screens while engaging the customer
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Previous work experience required, work in a customer service related field or call center environment, a plus
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
At DialAmerica, YOU are the Difference!
We invite you to find out more about our company by visiting our website www.dialamerica.com.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.
DialAmerica - The Best Job In Town! With flexible work schedules, competitive compensation and amazing growth opportunities, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team.
At DialAmerica, It's Simple; We Love Our People.
We believe that people will always be the heart of our success. We value our employees by committing to offer one of best jobs in town—a place where ordinary people have the opportunity to do extraordinary things every day.
At DialAmerica, we believe in providing professional opportunities in a great working environment, and we are proud to have one of the longest tenured management staff in the industry. If you want to work with others that are passionate and enjoy their jobs, then look no further. We invite you to bring your skills and expertise and grow with our team!
DialAmerica is one of the nation's largest privately held teleservices companies. Headquartered in Mahwah, New Jersey, DialAmerica has 23 call centers located throughout the United States.
Over 3,800 DialAmerica employees work for a diverse portfolio of clients in multiple industry sectors, including financial services, communications, healthcare, pharmaceutical, technology, marketing, and fundraising, consumer products, energy and others.
- Flexibility. We work with you to determine the right schedule and offer programs to help you balance your work and personal obligations. At DialAmerica, we have morning or evening shifts to help cater to your lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity. At DialAmerica, we believe in promoting people from within. In fact over 90 percent of our contact center management team and 62 percent of our headquarters management team began their careers as agents.
- Family Atmosphere. Family owned and operated by the Conways for more than 50 years, DialAmerica maintains a family-business heritage that extends to every employee.
- Performance Based pay. With a structured base salary and DialAmerica’s generous incentive plans, employees can earn top dollar in a family-oriented environment dedicated to their success and personal growth.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Browse similar jobs (8)
Braselton, Georgia 30517
Braselton, Georgia 30517
Braselton, Georgia 30517