Customer Service Coordinator
At The TJX Companies, Inc., our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, every day. We strive to deliver exceptional value in an atmosphere that’s friendly and fun. To accomplish this, we depend on our Associates to provide a courteous, helpful and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. In return, we’ve created a workplace that values honesty, mutual respect, teamwork, and high standards – where every person has the chance to excel.
Position Duties for a Customer Service Coordinator include:
Responsible for operational controls at the Front Line Service Desk, Layaway and Jewelry. Ensures Front Line Associates provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers. Resolves customer service issues appropriately and competently. Audits and approves all necessary Front Line paperwork. Responsible for training and developing store Associates on customer service standards, register procedures and proper Front Line procedures and controls. Full-time or part-time.
- Professional appearance
- Solid customer service skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to make timely decisions under challenging circumstances
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Leadership, takes ownership, can direct others
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
- Responsible, dependable and honest
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY!!!
Due to variances in the hiring needs of each individual store, hours of need may vary. Please visit your local store and speak with the Hiring Manager at that location to determine whether they have Full Time or Part Time Hiring Needs.
- Minimum age for work is 16 (for summer and in-school youth)
- High school diploma/GED preferred, except for summer/in-school youth
- Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurances, short term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Other benefits include competitive paid time off and Associate discounts!!!
- Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length of employment.