Home Health Aide (HHA)
Are you looking for a career helping others? Are you a student in the medical field looking for an opportunity to get started in the industry? Maybe you’re at a point in your life where you’d like to “give back” to your community. If so, we are looking for YOU!
ComForCare is looking for individuals who would like to make a difference in the life of seniors and persons with disabilities in our community. We provide services that range from companionship and housekeeping, to transportation and meal preparation, to personal care and bathing. We are confident we can match your skillset and personality with a client to which you are best suited!
Are you ready to begin??
- Competitive pay ($10-$12/hr)
- Paid training, including Certification in Dementia Care
- Passionate and Friendly Team to work with (just like Family!)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time between shifts
- Holiday Pay
- Supplemental Insurance through AFLAC
- IRA Program
- Very flexible scheduling
- A Caring Heart is a must (everything else is teachable)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Transportation
- Driver’s License and Automobile Insurance
- Submit to Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
How to Get Started:
- Call today! 517-759-4518
- Email email@example.com
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old