Manager in Training (MIT)
Burger King is now hiring Managers in Training!!
Interviewing now – Apply today!
- Must be 18+
- Restaurant or retail background required
- Past leadership experience
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be local to area/state
- Open/flexible availability between hours of 5a – 11p
- Night availability OK (from 4p-12p)
The MIT has the overall responsibility for:
- Inspires and guides their staff
- Completes daily paperwork to record Burger King’s success
- Knows the crew’s responsibilities and keeps an inventory; Managing, Training and scheduling crew members
- Completing paperwork, managing financials and issuing/delivering deposits; Inventory and labor controls
- Maintaining all food safety measures, cleanliness of the restaurant
- Providing a quality product to customer
- Customer service, food prep and handling to counting inventory and more
Benefits include (after 90 days of employment): Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, PTO
Our ideal candidate is customer service driven, focuses on guest satisfaction, leadership skills/experience, reliable, a team player and works with urgency. Does that sound like you? If so, apply today!!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old