Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
- Love working with food and have a passion for high quality, fresh ingredients?
- Have an interest in learning or perfecting barbecue and smoking on a pit techniques?
- Possess a strong desire to invest your time and energy into building a career?
What you will do:
- Be a core team member in a fast-paced kitchen
- Cook on a real barbecue pit and grill line.
- Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
- Create and nurture a fun family-oriented work environment
- Contribute to the financial success of the restaurant by delivering delicious and consistent made-to-order dishes
What you need to have:
- Love for food and cooking with a keen eye for freshness, quality, and cleanliness
- Positive attitude and a smile
- Desire to provide exceptional service to every guest
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Focus on speed, quality, and an appetite for learning
- Some experience (i.e. line cook, grill cook, prep cook, pantry) preferred (not required)
What we offer:
- Schedule flexibility
- Fun place to work
- Meal benefits
- Competitive pay
- Closed Sundays
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
Apply here or stop by in person Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. or from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Barbecue Street is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.
- 16 years or older