Welder - 1st/Day Shift
PrideStaff Minneapolis North in Brooklyn Park is currently working with a highly recognized structural company looking to expand their welding team on the 1st Shift. Be part of a team that not only works acclaimed projects thoughout the nation, but promotes skill refinement throughout your career.
Accelerate your career at a rapidly growing and dynamic business. We are looking for TIG Welders with 2 years’ minimum experience in a manufacturing environment. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and career advancement.
- Near perfect coined TIG welds on aluminum and or stainless. Thickness range is .090” to 1”
- Must be proficient reading blueprints
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must have small hand tools. Tape measure, hammer, squares, 12” crescent wrench, pliers, allen wrenches, Phillips and straight screwdrivers.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must be timely and have near perfect attendance.
- Must be a team player.
- All testing will be performed on Miller Dynasty 350 welders. Testing will be performed on site and in several positions.
- Set up skills will be tested.
- Basic knowledge of wire feed welding required/testing optional and at our discretion.
- Ability to stand/walk up to 10 hours per day, 5-6 days per week.
- Lean experience a plus
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old