PrideStaff is looking for a seasoned Maintenance Technician for a well established business doing the following
- Understanding and analyzing levels of line downtime caused by equipment issues and associated causation.
- Able to work on and understand electrical, welding, PLC, hydraulics, refrigeration, robotics and mechanics.
- Preventative maintenance program for the Fresno plant facility.
- Helping to relieve and cover maintenance department vacations
- Developing a maintenance-related training schedule for production employees and assisting in their technical training as needed.
- Assisting in troubleshooting as needed on plant equipment. Performing needed repairs when required.
- Analyzing malfunctioning machines and systems (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc.) and making necessary repairs, adjustments, modifications. This also includes boilers, air compressors and refrigeration systems.
- microprocessors controls, electro-mechanical mechanisms, and related components.
- Ordering parts and materials as required for assigned tasks.
- Utilizing and maintaining the maintenance management software system.
- Identifying potential cost savings and cost avoidance measures.
- 5-10 years of experience in technical capacity in maintenance, electrical or mechanical environment.
- Must have an advanced working knowledge of electrical and pneumatic troubleshooting.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to read, write and speak English. Ability to read, write and speak in Spanish a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old