Mobile On-demand Roadside Assistance
Who we are
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced network of independent contractors who help people when they’re stranded by a roadside emergency — flat tire, dead battery, keys locked in the car, or an empty tank.
Our rescuers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. The common thread is that they enjoy earning extra money by helping others while having complete freedom to choose how often to work.
What’s in it for you?
- Extra Income, mobile independent contractor opportunities
- Flexibility – work when you want, login from home, your car, or wherever you are
- Helping others in need
- Partner with an industry leader — Allstate
Minimum requirements: • Insured car • Smartphone • Valid driver’s license • At least 18 years old • Pass background screen (criminal and motor vehicle) and drug screen • Pass validation of basic skills
Getting started is easy
- Apply in under 10 minutes
- Meet minimum requirements
- Attend in-person skill validation session
- Start rescuing people!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old