Overnight CAREGiverHome Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Overnight CAREGivers are responsible to provide care typically from 10pm - 8am. Hours may vary slightly. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
**Hourly wages $10-$11 weekday $12-$13 weekend based on care provided to our clients.**
ALL CAREGivers must:
- Possess a personal Cell Phone
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a reliable car
- Possess valid auto insurance
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Cares
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.