Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
WHAT IS THIS POSITION EXACTLY AND WHAT TYPES OF SHIFTS ARE AVAILABLE?
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Customer Service Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. Our Customer Service Representatives are often the first point of contact for customers’ product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
There are multiple evening shifts available for this position between 10:30 AM – 11:00 PM, Monday – Sunday.
WORKING AT ONBRAND24
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AND HOW DO I KNOW IF I WILL LIKE THE POSITION?
Following a best in class customer service product training, you will jump right into delivering an exceptional customer experience as part of our high-performance team. This is a rare opportunity to share the vision and success of a growing company.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS POSITION IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
- You thrive in exciting environments and enjoy a challenge
- You enjoy talking to people and learning new things
- You believe personality is essential.
WHAT DOES A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE DO EVERY DAY?
In this role, you will also be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customers and providing world-class customer service. As a highly trained expert on each program and business process, you will work on behalf of some well-known brands across the country. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week resolve support issues and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level customer service representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
- Provide support to customers, handle inquiries, provide resolutions
- Maintain existing client relationships by providing exemplary customer service, program knowledge, empathy, and professionalism.
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
OnBrand24 offers excellent training for the right candidate. Successful candidates will be motivated, reliable, have excellent communication skills, most importantly, be willing to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge every day. you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Graduate (Or Equivalent)
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
INTERESTING IN WORKING SOMEWHERE WITH BEST-IN-CLASS TOTAL REWARDS?
At OnBrand24 we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our business, our most important resource!
Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience and frequently includes variable performance and contest earning potential. Yearly reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees can make more each year.The wage range $11.00/hr - $12.00/hr based on experience
Professional work environment, health insurance, 401k
WE BELIEVE THAT HAPPY EMPLOYEES ARE CRITICAL TO THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.
OnBrand24 is a premier call center providing full-service outsourcing solutions for our clients. Named to the Inc. 5000 list of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America three years in a row, we offer a dynamic, flexible work environment employing top talent. We have more than 30 years of experience, and we represent a diverse group of clients across multiple industries and markets.
OnBrand24 was founded in 1981 to provide a complete array of call center services: call center customer service, order processing, Tier 1 help desk, lead generation, appointment setting, customer win-back, and customer/market research surveys. Since 1981 we have worked with hundreds of inbound call center and outbound call center clients.
Our Mission is to provide an environment and culture that empowers our agents and management team to represent our client’s brands passionately. Our people are our product, and
we have developed an employee-centric culture at OnBrand24 to support the high employee morale, engagement, and satisfaction of our most valuable resource. We promote our management staff from within and offer excellent benefits resulting in a low turnover rate and excellent morale throughout the company.
Headquartered in Beverly, MA, OnBrand24 is a leading Massachusetts call center with facilities also in Savannah, GA, and Portsmouth, NH.
To learn more, visit us our careers page.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 18 years or older