Customer Service Representative
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
• Greets every guest with a smile and sincere “Hello”
• Operates all assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
• Suggests possible purchases to the customers and promote specials.
• Maintains accurate register transactions.
• Adheres to all company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
o Stocks shelves and refrigerated coolers.
o Performs inventory on specific store items.
o Receives vendor deliveries, as required.
• Maintain cleanliness of the store:
o Sweeps and mops, as needed.
o Empties indoor and outdoor trash bins, as needed.
o Cleans and maintains immaculate restroom facilities.
o Maintains a clean environment inside and around the perimeter of the store
6 months - 1 year experience in a convenience store environment.
Must have prior cash handling experience, and can perform basic math.
Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Ability to bend down, stoop low, and stand for at least 8 hours
Ability to properly lift, pull, and/or push up to 50 lbs
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to pass a background investigation.
Must be able to successfully complete the TABC Certification and Food Handlers Certificates.