Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Start with us, Stay with us.
A great place to work with tremendous growth opportunities!
Taco Bell wants Team Members and Managers that enjoy being around people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as teammates and managers.
Team Members it is okay if you just want to work part time. Maybe it is only breakfast, lunch or dinner. Or maybe you only want to work weekends. We still want you on our team! We have full time positions available as well.
Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.
Manager behaviors include:
Taco Bell is looking for experienced Shift Managers and Assistant Managers.
You will support the Restaurant General Manager by managing great shifts and completing some administrative duties. You will provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards.
- Must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check.
- Key responsibilities include seeing that Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner.
- You will also assist your RGM with hiring and developing great Team Members and making sure health and safety standards are met.
- solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to restaurant team members in a positive manner.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Reading and understanding reports and responding appropriately to solve problems.
Please apply to this ad, at your local Taco Bell or at www.kmacjobs.com.
- 16 years or older