Maintenance Technician Needed for a Manufacturing Facility in Bloomington, IL!
Full Time- 1st Shift- Temp to Hire
General maintenance and repairs, of a 225,000 square foot manufacturing facility, including building grounds, structure, infrastructure and mechanical systems.
The maintenance technician is responsible for performing general routine tasks to help maintain the facility and its general operations, including but not limited to: install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain general mechanical systems of the facility while ensuring overall safety of the building.
- General grounds maintenance - mowing, weed control, repair/replace fence, plants, and trees as needed. Weather related support activity such as snow removal and salt.
- Building maintenance - help maintain/monitor/repair major systems including: HVAC, Lighting, Fire Systems, Security Systems, Roof, and Gutters.
- Parking lot maintenance - help maintain pavement and weed control.
- Production Floor Support - general support including: operating the floor scrubber machine, build new work stations, move and/or install production equipment, run electrical, and other tasks as needed.
- Recycling Program – help maintain recycle program for items such as paper, solder dross, and non-conforming materials.
- Safety Program - actively participate in the safety program: OSHA and Hazardous Materials Control & Labeling; ESD (Electro-static discharge); Tornado and Fire drills.
- Maintenance Equipment - operate/maintain/repair maintenance equipment: lawn mowers, weed cutters, and production floor scrubber etc.
- Other tasks as needed
- Basic/Advanced carpentry and mechanical skills
- Some knowledge of MEPs (mechanical, electrical, & plumbing)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work well with others and individually to complete a task
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
- PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
- With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
- As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old