Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Tomra of North America Inc., an International Recycling Company, is looking to fill multiple Warehouse Worker positions in our Portland, ME facility. This a full time position working four (4) days per week. The regular work week is Monday- Thursday 6am-4pm. Some over time will be required.
This position is responsible for unloading trailers and the counting of returned beverage containers from local grocery stores and redemption centers. This position will also load trailers with processed material for delivery to customers. Work will be conducted using manual labor or may be aided by the use of a gas, propane or electric fork trucks.
This person must be comfortable working with used plastic, glass and aluminum recyclable beverage containers, meaning you will get dirty.
General Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Loads and unloads product as requested.
- Communicate effectively other employees and management
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved, written or oral instructions
- Observes all safety procedures, rules and regulations, and instruction in performance of job duties.
- Maintains a clean and organized working environment; ensures that work area is swept, and hazard free.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Teamwork oriented
- Basic math skills such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractures, and decimals
Drug-Free work environment. EEO Employer
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation to and from work