Immediate: 50 Full-time Manufacturing Workers Needed!
I'm hiring at least 50 manufacturing/production workers in the next 2 weeks!
Apply today, interview tomorrow, 1st day of work one week later! All that crazy waiting, calling, and waiting more for an interview stops right here, right now!
Must have good work history and excellent attendance. Must have at least 6 months previous manufacturing or warehouse experience
All applicants must be seriously looking for a great long-term, permanent position. If this is you call me IMMEDIATELY at 641-812-2919 (cell)! If I don't answer your call immediately it's because my phone is blowing up with people interested in this job, so please leave a voicemail and I'll call back as soon as possible!!!
- Responsibilities/Duties: A placer will be responsible for the total assembly of the Lunchables products. This involves providing supplies, placing of package components into specified tray compartments on a conveyor belt, finished package inspection, grading for quality defects, placing finished packages into carton, taping palletizing cartons. All duties performed within specific Quality/GMP procedures. Also responsible for keeping a clean workstation, which includes removing re-work and trash from the area. Responsible for inspecting packages exiting from the tray sealer for all packaging and observable supply defects.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will have to do excessive standing (8+ hours a day), continuous bending, lifting, reaching above shoulders, reaching outward, reaching below shoulders and doing repetitive hand movements.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Employee is regularly required to wear layers of warm clothing, wear non-skid, steel toed safety shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, bump cap and other personal protective equipment will be required to perform the functions of this job safely.
- Work Environment: While performing duties of this job the employee will be exposed to high noise levels, extreme cold (36-38 degrees) and moving mechanical parts.
- Requirements: H.S Diploma or GED is required. Must have at least 6 months of previous manufacturing or warehouse experience
Work Schedule / Pay Rates:
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm $9.50/hr.
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm $9.75/hr.
3rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:30am $10.00/hr.
**Weekend hours are often required and mandatory. Must be able to rotate shifts after approximately 6 months of employment (1st shift for 2 weeks, 2nd shift for 2 weeks, 3rd shift for 2 weeks)**
Important: This Temp-to-Hire position is not hired out of the local branch. Please contact Rob Parker, Commercial Recruiter IMMEDIATELY at 641-812-2919 (Cell - Available 7 days/week) for more information. If I don't answer your call immediately it's because my phone is blowing up with people interested in this job, so please leave a voicemail and I'll call back as soon as possible!!!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old