Preview and submit
Qualifications you answered from other jobs are pre-filled for you. You can still edit them.
Are you passionate about beauty, health AND guest service? Are you looking for a team-oriented, supportive and fun work environment? We are seeking both Full-Time and Part-Time Spa Coordinators in our Wellesley location to join our prestigious team. This position is educational, enriching and provides opportunity for growth; In fact, 90% of our management team began their spa careers as Bella Santé Spa Coordinator.
As a Spa Coordinator, you are the first and last impression for each guest that enters the spa, so you are a critical team-player in delivering service beyond expectations!
- Ensures that every guest has a friendly, inviting and memorable experience
- Answers incoming calls, listens to our guests’ needs to schedule appointments or give service recommendations, and collects payment for services
- Partners with the therapists to increase their guest retention and retail sales by scheduling the guest’s next appointment during checkout and promotes the recommended products
- Educates guests on the Bella Santé experience including a warm welcome, introduction to our locker room and amenities, and helping them to have a seamless experience
- Drives service and retail sales/awareness by educating guests on products, services and treatments
- Must be able to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
We offer competitive pay and benefits (for qualifying employees) which include medical, dental, 401k, paid vacation and sick time and complimentary spa treatments and generous product discounts.
Success in the spas will fast track your career growth with us. The opportunities are endless with Bella Santé.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 18 years or older