District Starting Wage - $10.00/hour
Here at RGIS you count! Businesses make critical decisions based on their inventories and rely on RGIS to ensure that they are done accurately and professionally. As a part of the RGIS Team, youre an important part of the decision making process. By contributing to reliable inventory counts, you help our customers make better decisions to support the needs of their customers!
- Counting is a very active job - youll be bending, kneeling and climbing ladders; so youre either on your feet or knees the entire inventory.
- When counting, you can use a finger scanner to scan each items barcode, which sends the information to a portable device at your waist, or use the device itself as a handheld scanner instead. Be prepared to do repetitive actions.
- Accuracy is everything! You have an eagle eye for detail and pride yourself in making sure everything is correct.
- Efficiency is everything! I know, I know we just said accuracy is everything but speed and accuracy go hand in hand when youre a Retail Inventory Associate.
- Location, location, location. You will never get bored with going to the same location over and over again. From a grocery or dollar variety retail store around the corner to a warehouse a couple hours away, youll likely be at a new place just about every time youre scheduled to work.
- Starting on time is critical to a successful inventory so we are looking for reliable people that can get to the inventories on time and as scheduled.
- Safety first! At RGIS it is in our DNA and we are committed to providing associates safe work environments along the way, at every location, and on the way back.
- We provide you with an RGIS shirt, as well as guidelines on clothing and proper footwear that youre required to wear. Think of it as showing pride for your favorite team.
- Opportunities for pay increases after just 5 inventories
- Supervisor and management opportunities
- On-the-job paid training
- Referral bonuses. If you want to earn an extra $500, refer five people after your hired and after they work ten live events, you get the $$$.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates
- Discounted prices at movie theaters, theme parks and more
- At least 18 years of age; no experience needed
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic with the ability to focus in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules with varying hours
- Ability to, with or without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up to 10-12 hours
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old