CashMax Title & Loan of Texas is looking for a motivated financial service professional to join our team. At this time, CashMax has an opening for a Store Manager at our Graham, Texas location. This is a great opportunity to gain experience toward your career with a growing organization. The position is responsible for overall store performance & probability, customer service, marketing and collections.
- Responsible for daily transactions including: Customer Service, new account approvals, closing delinquent accounts, Collection calls and some mailings.
- Meeting all Store Financial Goals and Probability.
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Markets merchandise by advertising, promotions, and display; outside resources.
- Maintains industry knowledge on all state and legal requirements.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing procedures, operational, and personnel policies.
- Contributes to team/district effort by accomplishing set goal results as needed.
- Customer Focus/Strong understanding of Customer Service Techniques.
- Build Vendor relationships for our Business to Business program.
- Staff Coaching
· Customer Focus/Strong understanding of Customer Service Techniques
· Client and Vendor Relationships
· Positive Attitude at all times
· Great verbal communication
· Results Driven Attitude
· Reliable transportation for work and marketing purposes
· Management Proficiency in a high volume environment
· Professional Appearance and Conduct
· College Degree or Undergraduate work
· Retail Sales Experience
· Hospitality Experience (sales/restaurant/hotel)
· Experience in Collections
· Marketing Experience
· Financial Background
· Exceptional Customer Service Experience
· Highly Competitive Base Pay
· Monthly Store Bonuses
· Weekly Contest Bonuses
· Most Improved Store Bonus given to a selected store each month
· Matching 401K: 25% of your contribution
· Health Insurance through BCBS of Texas and GPA
· Co Life Insurance
· Short-Term Disability
· Co Paid Long Term Disability
· Accident Insurance
· Paid Time Off- Vacation and Sick time within the first 6 months of employment
· Tuition Assistance Program
· Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Employee of the month award
· Work in a positive environment w/tons of support from District Managers and a Corporate Office
· Business Casual attire
Great Work schedules:
· Monday – Friday
Store openings from 10:00am
Store closings from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
· Saturday hours- Half days
· CLOSED on Sundays
· One weekday off
CashMax started in Oklahoma City in 2003 as Federal Cash Advance of Oklahoma, LLC. In 2007, FCA opened its first doors in Texas and started doing business as CashMax Title & Loan of Texas. At this time, CashMax holds over 38 stores throughout the North, Central, East and all Metro areas of Texas. CashMax is a family owned and well-respected financial business known for its exceptional Customer Service Relationships, Vendor Relationships, Friendly Environment, and Outstanding Attentiveness to its employees, Great Benefits, and the easiest/best Loan Process that complies with all state and legal requirements.