BANQUET CHEF CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Are TEAM Schostak Family Restaurants, a multi-brand restaurant company. Born and bred in Michigan, but outsiders are welcome! Within the Brand Mothership, our turf is being proud members of the Community, and we hang State-Wide. Founded and grounded in our Core Values of Our People, Delight Our Guests, Community, Act with Integrity, and Achieve Results ensures the strength of our Culture……….. and our overall Awesomeness. And we’re crazy passionate about you having fun, making money, and being proud of where you work!
- Have been successful in a banquet kitchen prior and/or, are capable of safely mastering our incredible training necessary to be a Culinary Expert in our Kitchen.
- Will work closely with Food & Beverage Manager and Chef to execute event plans to ensure all elements exceed Guests’ expectation.
- A Commander of Speed, Accuracy, and Cleanliness.
- A TEAM player extraordinaire, who helps battle side-by-side with fellow Kitchen Mates when the going gets tough, and also supporting your Dining Room Team Mates.
- Serious about proper plating presentations and overall Culinary Pride.
- Marvelous at explaining the expected quality and appearance of each culinary masterpiece.
- An A-Student on food storage hierarchy and safety temperature danger zones.
- On Point with all specs, and can adapt immediately to new changes.
- A sharer of your Talent in order to develop fellow Kitchen Mates.
- Crazy passionate about having fun, making money, and being proud of where you work!
- Will work closely with Food & Beverage Manager and Banquet Captain to execute event plans to ensure all elements exceed Guests’ expectation.
And there’s some other stuff:
You can work crazy irregular hours that include nights, weekends, and holidays. Walk 10 miles a shift. Lift up to 50lbs & have the ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction, kneel & stoop repeatedly.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old