Duties and Requirements:
- Effectively manage all aspects of a retail store location to achieve budgeted revenue and expense.
- Manage budgeted sales and expense to revenue (E/R).
- Recruit and train retail employees in retail operation procedures, to include program participants.
- Must adhere to the established Retail Dress Code as outlined within the Retail Standards Manual. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and a driving record acceptable to Goodwill's liability insurance provider.
- Must maintain valid liability vehicle insurance and must notify Human Resources if you become uninsured.
- Must maintain the ability to pass a criminal background check and random drug screens.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with courses in Business or Marketing.
- Two years retail experience in a management/supervisory capacity.
- Ability to supervise and train in shipping/receiving functions, stock duties, merchandising, cashiering and customer service at retail location.